SOUTH JORDAN, Utah – ConsultNet is seeking motivated, energetic, and responsible Staffing Quality Specialist Interns to be a part of our Outreach and Response team.
In this position, you will be responsible for managing our database, producing activity reports and creating inventory to facilitate placements by full life cycle recruiters. You will gain industry knowledge and refine your skills to go farther in your career. In addition, you will have the opportunity to receive professional feedback from managers and executive members of the team, as well as building connections to grow your professional network.
ConsultNet employees are empowered to take control of their own careers and paths while encouraging entrepreneurial thinking as a way to further innovation and create new business opportunities. Our executives lead, encourage and guide the ConsultNet team, operating on a foundation of core values of professionalism, integrity and teamwork.
Dates: June 4th start date; Part-time or Full-time shifts available
Compensation: $10-$12 an hour
- Create just in time inventory to facilitate placement activity by full life cycle recruiters
- Generate and qualify leads through phone calls
- Produce activity reports
- Attain weekly metrics (FT)
- Maintain integrity of the database
- Perform all functions with a high ethical and professional standard
- Microsoft Office Experience
- Strong Communication Skills
- Goal Oriented
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
Contact email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.